Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Divine from the Vine.....

What is this wonderful muse that is so Divine from the Vine? Grape Seed Oil. Yes, this grape seed extract has saved my skin from its numerous encounters with my shaver. Looking for a quick fix from razor burn or before you even have to feel its consequences? Place a couple drops on your fresh shaved legs directly after you get out of the shower. Grape seed oil is also a natural moisurizer and keeps your legs looking glossy and sexy.

I get continous compliments on how soft and glossy my legs look when I go out and now you can too. My recommendation is to place the oil in a travel size spray bottle so you can apply it easier and equally on your skin. I just keep it next to all my toiletries in the shower as a daily reminder.
*Do not use Grape Seed oil if you are allergic to this product. The information provided is from personal experience and its up to your own discretion to use it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It works great as a moisturizer, even if you have oily skin. I have heard that french women use it faithfully.

    ReplyDelete