Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dead Sea Mineral Soap~ Fresh Midday Tip


A Fabulous Find! Whole Foods now carries One With Nature Dead Sea Mineral Soap- three for $5. 

Our Soaps combine nourishing Dead Sea minerals with moisturizing shea butter to provide a truly luxurious cleansing experience.” –One with Nature

These soaps are perfect for sensitive skin and keep you looking Fresh. They are 100% vegetable based and have no artificial colors, fragrances, or animal ingredients of any kind. The Dead Sea is said to have therapeutic powers that claim to treat acne, psoriasis, and various other skin diseases. The Sea was also acclaimed to be used since the time of Cleopatra. There are various reasons to try this soap, for more information go to www.onewithnature.com . I personally have a history of having really dry skin in the winter but I don’t want to frustrate myself with pharmaceutical consumption. Using the Dead Sea Minerals soaps has prevented me from getting blotchy, itchy or even acne. I highly recommend them. 



Although there are a variety of fragrances, I use Lavender, Shea butter, and Goats Milk. 

Enjoy!

1 comment: